.

.
.

Friday, 21 June 2013

Leia's little hands create - A Glow Jar



Leia was so excited to share this little project.
We have seen these jars several times on Pinterest and she was eager to give it a go…







Leia used some left over glow sticks we still had from Bonfire Night and a Kilner Jar (any jar will do!)
With my help she cut the top of the glow stick off and squeezed the dye into the jar. One pink and one yellow!  Gave it a good shake and vola!


We are planning to make a few for our BBQ next week as we thought they would look nice at night dotted around the garden. We are hoping to get some better pictures then!
This one Leia used as a little night light in her room…


 
 
 
 





This post is linked up with various link parties please take a look at my "I link up to" page and join in!

 
 


Made in a Day

10 comments :

  1. Ooo, cool! What a perfect way to decorate for an evening bonfire with friends! Love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this!!! Can't wait to try this as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had wondered if this was real on Pinterest. THanks for sharing. I may have to do this for my sons and nieces when they visit next week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely idea for summer! Kids will love this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful pictures! I love these! Thanks for sharing at For the Kids Fridays. Always happy to see new people stopping by to share. I am featuring you at this week's link party over at SunScholars! Stop by and get a featured button!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My Annie would LOVE THIS!!! Gotta get some glow sticks!
    Visiting from The Project Stash.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A great project...can't wait to try it with my little one. Found you through Crafty Blog Stalker

    ReplyDelete
  8. Back again from All Things Pretty! Pinning this one too! My kids are going to love this one. And I just saw you were in the UK. My hubby is from the UK and his sister and her family live in Nottingham!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I came over from all things pretty - I want some for myself! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very cool idea. Looking at a unique gift for my niece for Christmas. How long do these last, does anyone know?

    ReplyDelete

Hi...how nice to hear from you! Any comments are highly valued! If you leave your blog address I would love to see what you are creating....